Elite Cleaning Needs You
Get your chance to become a PAID PROFESSIONAL Residential Cleaner
Let’’s face it. Most people do not like house work.
However, there some who JUST CAN’’T STOP CLEANING.
In order to Qualify for a Professional House cleaner, you must:
- Be in very good physical condition to sustain frequent kneeling and bending
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have a reliable vehicle (to drive to the Homes in your area)
- Have no fear of household pets
- Have no allergies to dust, mold, pets
- Be bondable and able to pass an Police security clearance
- Be able to supply references
- Have experience in a job where physical ““hand-eye”” co-ordination is important
- Be willing to learn the "Elite Cleaning Service" system of cleaning
- Have an eye for fine detail cleaning
- Be able to understand the importance of removing bacteria
- Understand the importance of disinfecting and sanitizing
- Have a helping, caring attitude towards customers
If this describes you, then:
You will enjoy as a position with Elite Cleaning Service!
Progressive Rate of Pay:
We are in demand all year around, and are hiring all the time.
The Only time we loose clients is if one passes away, changes in employment, or if our cleaner does not do their job properly
After an apprentice period, all Cleaners are eligible for
- Workers compensation coverage
- All employees receive full employment insurance
- Canada Pension Plan benefits
- 2 weeks of paid vacation each year
Elite Cleaning Services, work only during the week. We can tailor a schedule
to suit you in your part of town or area.
Residential cleaning is a skilled trade, we put much effort into improving
techniques, time management skills and knowledge of products.
Our company is famous for the quality of our cleaning. Even if you already
have years of experience, you will benefit from our training.